Free unlock GUI - now finally release!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Today is the day! We just fixed up our issues with the toolchain and are pround to announce the GUI version as the latest greatest opensource tool.

Download:
http://www.deadbeef.cn/files/anySIM.zip

PXL Package:
http://iphone.exploit.org/pxl/anySIM-1.01.pxl

Mirror:
http://www.weputit.com/files/iphone/anySIM.zip
http://iphone.doggunn.com/anySIM.zip
Just install this application on your phone and run it from Springboard. Enjoy!

The source code will be released in a few days to prevent commercial knock offs to appear all over the place again. For anyone interested in the solution in general, refer to our older free tools source code. And now enjoy your phone. We hope the app will be up on some installer repro shortly for real easy usage.

If you have issues like unable to locate byte to patch, your phone was unlocked before, if you experince any other problems, be sure to have correct fw flashed, for skilled user try the guides with bbupdater on the forum to recover any error caused by bad previous attemps.

If you like to come over for a talk feel free to visit IRC as mentioned.

FAQ:
Q: Couldn't locate byte...
A: Your firmware is already patched or modified or at leas tnot apple default of the fls, try a restore with bbupdater

Q: My IMEI is now 0049
A: Whatever you did, you installed a retail FW over a already hacked one, thats bad, run a unlocker again.

Q: I get a unlock cmds failed error!
A: Try reboot the phone and check

Q: My sim isn't recognized!
A: Than go and activate proper :P

Q: I have sound issues
A: Your Provider sucks

Q: Can I brick my phone?
A: No any mistake you do is restore able with more or less work.

Q: My phone is frozen!
A: Usally not, it just takes a bit and the home button is disabled.

Q:Why patch the lockdownd?
A: It's not needed, do a proper activation instead!

... more to come

1 comments:

Marica Nadarish said...

My boyfriend has been cheating on me for months and I had no idea, I searched all over to get help spying his phone but I didn't. I finally found a reliable hacker to help and I strongly recommend (worldcyberhackers) to anyone who needs help spying their partner. I was able to access his Iphone contents without touching and It literally worked without traces. Don't hesitate to message on Gmail(worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp: +12678773020 if you need help with hacking and spying